“A Grand Traverse (AGT)” is a smooth and flowy 3 km trail that takes you from Nevilane Drive up to the B-Road. Perfect for riders of all levels. A great alternative to getting up into the Mt Zoo Trail network
Feb 2016: Map updated to include extension to E-Road.
- Park on Nevilane Dr (Google Maps Link)
- Enter the trail between the northern set of cement barriers… NOT the ones by the Crosswalk!
- Get on the Muni Trail, follow for about 300m to small bridge
- Cross bridge, Climbing Trail is 3rd trail on left after bridge
- A few mins into trail, there is a junction. Stay RIGHT
- New extension follows Eastern boundary of 2015 clear-cut
- Trail Terminates at E-Road.
- Go right on E-Road to get up to B-Road
- Climbing Trail – 8×11
- Climbing Trail – 11×17 (Not updated with extension)
- Geomap for this route also available! Follow general install instructions here, and select Tzouhalem Climbing Trail map from the list of available Heavy-J Geomaps (This is a FREE MAP)
- If you have the free Avenza PDF app, use the ‘Import Map from QR Code‘ option to scan code below for instant (free) install of this map onto your smart phone