Maple Mountain – Summit/Waterfront Trail Routes
- Maple Mountain – Summit Route (Blue/Pink Trails)
- Maple Mountain – Waterfront Route (Blue/Yellow Trails)
- Maple Mountain – All Trails
The Maple Mountain trail system can be accessed from several points between Maple Bay and Crofton. These routes and directions are for Maple Mtn Road access (Maple Bay). Parking is limited here, please be respectful of all parking signs and private property.
From Maple Bay to Trail head (Google Map):
- Take Maple Bay Road until it terminates at Beaumont Ave in Maple Bay.
- Go Left on Beaumont Ave. Follow Beaumont Ave, which turns into Arbutus Ave, for 2kms to Maple Mtn Road.
- Go Left on Maple Mtn Road, follow to end (approx. 500m) and park.
- ‘Blue Trail’ trail head is at end of Maple Mtn Road. Follow Blue Trail under the Powerlines, and up into trail network.
- Refer to attached maps for specific routes (Summit or Waterfront).
- Please note that this Trail Network can also be accessed from Chilco Road or Smith Road (Crofton), but the routes shown here start on the Maple Bay side of the Mtn.
- Maple Mountain
- Geomap for these routes also available, so you can use your smart phones’ built in GPS to see your position on the map. Follow general install instructions here, and search for ‘Maple Mountain Heavy J’ from the list of available Heavy-J Geomaps (These are FREE MAPs)
- If you already have the free Avenza PDF maps app on your Smart Phone, use the ‘Import Map from QR Code‘ option to scan code below for instant (free) install of this map onto your smart phone